• Prasu Maru

Lose Weight: 7 Secrets To Lose Weight Fast And keep It Off


As per medical science and genetic characteristics study; only 30% of people can lose weight with the help of dietary restriction and excessive physical activity. The remaining 70% during intense physical effort does not lose weight, but “squared” (gain even more in volume). Physical activity is necessary, but not for burning fat, but for the prevention and treatment of diseases associated with obesity (hypertension, type 2 diabetes, etc).


'Genetic', or 'Hereditary', the fullness that overweight people love to hide behind is a myth. Anyone can lose weight. Even with severe endocrine disorders and multiple genetic 'breakdowns'. Weight loss is possible. Furthermore, such people should lose weight under preventive supervision.


However, it is dangerous when a person abruptly and quickly loses weight on their own. Usually, the weight after diets quickly returns. A man who holds out for some time quickly makes up for the lost time. To keep the result allows only a new philosophy of nutrition, which is individual for each person. The task of a specialist is to enable a person to understand what he needs.


"According to the WHO, only 5% of people who lose weight can maintain the result for a year. "

But the question is, How to lose weight and not harm your health?

(Also read, How does green tea help in weight loss?)

Here you will reveals,

7 secrets to lose weight fast and keep it off:



1) Set A Goal

The goal for losing weight should be simple and contain a clear statement - "What good will you get when you lose weight?"

2) Avoid Starvation

Starvation slows down metabolic processes and further provokes weight gain. To speed up the metabolic processes, a person needs to eat frequently and fractionally - eat at least 4 times a day, breaks between meals should be no more than 4 to 5 hours, the night break between your last dinner and the first breakfast is 10-12 hours.

(Read more, How To Start My Diet? 5 Tips To Start A Prosperous Slimming Formula)


3) Eat Everything

Do not prohibit the use of any products. Otherwise, you may encounter an obsessive need for them. The goal is to avoid a negative attitude toward the process of losing weight. Therefore, indulgence in losing weight is necessary.

4) Drink Plenty Of Water

Helpful consumption of 1.5 to 2 liters of clean drinking water (keep caution in hypertension and kidney disease).


5) Avoid Alcohol

The Alcohol is high in calories, it dehydrates the body. A person under the influence of alcohol loses control over the situation and drives to overeat, while ethanol disrupts the liver, which processes fat.

6) Get Sufficient Sleep

Lack of sleep slows down metabolic processes, worsens mood and triggers overeating. So, always follow your sleep cycle and get enough sleep. A proper sleep stimulates your body to lose weight.


7) Seek pleasure

When a person progresses on a diet, a place in the 'Circle of Pleasure' is restored. Accordingly, one must be filled immediately with new hobbies and interests. Otherwise, the place freed from overeating may arise with anger and stress. Therefore, find pleasurable constructive activities. Furthermore, that will boost one's goal to lose weight fast without an effect on overall health.


Moreover;

  • Practice Yoga, Meditation and Daily workouts and exercises to reduce stress, it helps to bring mind, body and soul in a calm and peaceful state. And that stimulates the metabolic process to lose weight and to maintain itself.

  • Avoid Eating Cheap And Junk Food. You need to choose high-quality natural food with high nutritional usefulness: do not eat much, and you will save your shape. Moreover, be careful with your Health Diet Fitness formula. (Also Read, How Many Calories In An Egg?)

Thanks for your visit at LiveLifeHealth

Stay fit, healthy and in perfect shape.

LiveLifeHealth.net 

 Copyright 2019 All Rights Reserved.